Calls for Papers
Seshadripuram Research Foundation welcomes Research Papers from Scholars all around the year. Select papers from various fields including but not limited to the following fields are accepted for publication in the online journal "Seshadripuram Journal for Social Sciences".
- E-Commerce - Trend and Scope
- GST-Issues and challenges
- Demonetization-Impact Study
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Risk Management & Financial Planning
- Commodity Markets and Financial Derivatives
- Strategic Cost & Management Accounting
- Micro Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Big Data Analytics in Commerce & Management
- Emerging Issues of Social Sciences Research
- Any other topic relating to Commerce & Management
Authors may send in their papers at firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors must consider the following guidelines.
- The file format must be MS Word.
- The font style must be Times New Roman.
- The font size must be 14 for headings and 12 for content.
- 1.5 inch line spacing.
- APA style for citation & bibliography.
- The abstract must be within 500words.
- Tables & charts should be sequentially numbered.
- The tables must show the source of information.
- The tables must include problem statement literature review need for the study, objectives of the study & Research Methodology.
- The number of pages must be within 10-15 including tables, charts & bibliography.
Seshadripuram Research Foundation